Baku 23-25 June 2017
Circuit Name: Baku Street Circuit
Last Year’s Winner: Nico Rosberg
- The Baku race has the longest straight on the F1 calendar; a top speed of 235mph can be achieved.
- Baku has the narrowest section on the F1 calendar, which is next to the city walls.
- 2016 Pole Time: Rosberg (Mercedes) 1:42:758
- 2016 Fastest Lap: 1:46:485
- 2016 Winner’s Average Speed: 129.858MPH/197.721KPH
- Circuit Lap Record: 1:46:485
Fast facts – Azerbaijan. (2017, 06 19). Retrieved 06 20, 2017, from http://www.formula1.com: https://www.formula1.com/en/video/2017/6/Fast_facts_-_Azerbaijan.html
Jones, B. (2017). Formula One 2017. London: Carlton Books Limited.